In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us” refers to VisainVietnam.org
Processing time is the time for arranging your visa approval letter and returning it to your registered email. The processing time offered by VisainVietnam.org is based on the processing time frame provided by the Vietnam Immigration Department (the agency directly handles your Vietnam visa application and issues your visa approval letter): 8.00 am – 10.30 am and 13.30 pm – 15.00 pm (GMT + 7) (except for Saturday, Sunday and national holidays). Under normal circumstances, it takes 2 рабочие дни (normal processing) или 1 working (urgent processing), starting immediately if your application and payment are delivered to us within the above stated time frames OR starting from the next working day/shift otherwise, to return visa approval letter to your registered email.
In special cases, additional documents or confirmations may be required and processing time may be longer than usual. In such cases, we will inform you by email.
The Vietnam Immigration Department may delay and/or deny the visa processing without any explanation. VisainVietnam.org has no responsibility for any delay, cancellation, financial and other losses due to denial or delay in processing. No service fees, embassy fees, courier fees, shipping charges or any portion thereof will be refunded in case of delay or denial.
Fees & payments
You agree to pay all the fees relating to Vietnam visa on arrival which are Service fee and Stamping fee.
- Service fee is the fee you pay directly to us for working between you and the Vietnam Immigration to get your visa application submitted to the Vietnam Immigration Department for processing and then get approval letter delivered to your email within guaranteed time. When paying service fee, except for visa approval letter processing service fee quoted in our website, you are responsible for any additional charges associated with your Bank, no matter what your method of payment is. A payment of service fee is only accepted to be successful when our confirmation titled “Notification of Successful Payment” is sent to your registered email. We are irresponsible for any situations arising due to unsuccessful payment.
- Stamping fee is the fee you must pay in cash (USD is highly recommended) at the Airport Immigration Counter to get visa stamped onto your passport. We are not responsible for exceeding amount result from inaccurate exchange rate when you pay in other currencies.
You are also supposed to pay all additional fees if you wish to modify/correct any personal information in the visa approval letter which was issued by Vietnam Immigration Department.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
For Vietnam Visa Service
VisainVietnam.org reserves the right to decline to process your visa application for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, or unusual circumstances. In such cases, a full refund will be given.
If for any reason you wish to cancel your service before you make payment of service fee, you can do so without any charge and penalty even in case you do not inform us.
If for any reason you wish to cancel your service before your visa application was changed to status of “processing”, you can do so without any charge or penalty via email or phone. In such case, a full refund will be given.
If for any reason you wish to cancel your service after your visa application was changed to status of “processing”, no refund will be given and the service will be completed.
No refund will be given once your visa approval letter was approved by the Vietnam Immigration Department and was delivered to your email based on notification titled “Finished application: Please download your visa approval letter”.
No cancellation and no refund will be made in case you decline to get a visa approval letter containing incorrect details caused by your mistakes. We strongly recommend you check your visa confirmation letter against your passport and personal information prior to departure.
This visa is applicable to air travel only, so with applying through our website, you agree that you will fly to Vietnam in order to get your visa stamped at the arrival airport. We will not refund in case you DO NOT enter Vietnam by air once your visa approval letter is issued.
All the fees will be refunded in case your application is declined and depending on card issuers, the refund process may take 15-20 рабочие дни.
For Vietnam Visa Fast-track Immigration Service
– No fee will be charged:
- In case you cancel your service(s) before making payment of service fee even if you do not inform us.
– No refund will be made if you cannot receive the service(s) because:
- You do not inform us about changes in your flight information at least 36 hours prior to your landing time.
- You do not call our hotline (+84) 9 8852 2908, or call our hotline without following our instruction when you cannot find out representative(s) at the arrival airport.
– Full refund will be made if you cannot receive the service(s) due to our fault in following cases:
- You cannot find our representative(s) at the arrival airport even though you call us at our hotline (+84) 9 8852 2908 and follow our instruction.
- You get no answer or no assistance upon contacting us via our hotline when you cannot find our representative(s) at the arrival airport.
VisainVietnam.org does not guarantee that all confirmation and notification will be successfully sent to your email due to objective and unexpected reasons relating to email delivery (email error, failure, etc.). You agree to contact our Support Team at least 2 days prior to your arrival date if you have not received a visa approval letter yet. VisainVietnam.org will not be in charge of any loss/damage arising or will not accept any request of refund afterward.
Applicant is responsible for checking accurate information on approval letter. In case of mistakes, applicants are required to contact us immediately for correction. Otherwise, applicant is fully responsible for the mistakes. If the errors are made on our part, we will process the letter of approval for free, and if it is on the applicants’ part, the applicants must pay the full fee to obtain a new approval letter. The process of getting a new letter of approval will take 1-2 рабочие дни, so it is recommended that applicants check the approval letter carefully before the trip.
Vietnam visa approval letter is usually issued in group, therefore you may find your name, passport number and date of birth in the same letter as other people. In case you wish to have a private letter, a request should be sent to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.VisainVietnam.org does not ensure accountability for any issue arising from the group approval letter.
Please direct your attention to our Privacy Statement, by which you also agree to be bound when using this site. Privacy Statement is a part of this agreement.
Communications: By using this site and our services you give VisainVietnam.org your express permission to contact you via email, or phone for all purposes including distribution of marketing and promotional materials.
By submitting application form, you certify that the information you provide is true and correct. Please refer to our Privacy Statement that governs submitted & distributed information.
This agreement along with the Privacy Statement constitutes the entire agreement between you and VisainVietnam.org and supersedes any and all prior agreements, statements or representations regarding VisainVietnam.org. Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce such provision. No waiver, amendment, or other modification made by you shall be valid or binding unless in writing and signed by both parties. This agreement is governed by the laws of Vietnam.