How to apply for Vietnam visa in South Korea?
This section explains what you need to do if you are citizen of South Korea or if you are citizens of other countries but currently in South Korea and want to apply for a Vietnam visa.
As a citizen of this country, you are required no entry visa for a stay of maximum 15 days in Vietnam. But if you want to stay in Vietnam for more than 15 days, please directly contact the Vietnam Embassy in South Korea for Vietnam visa application.
Following is the contact of Vietnam Embassy in South Korea which may be useful for you in some cases:
Embassy of Vietnam in Seoul, South Korea
+ Address: 28-58, Samchong-Dong, Chongno-Ku, 110-230, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
+ Phone: (822) 739 2065
+ Fax: (822) 739 2064;
+ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Note: Consular telephone: (822) 734 7948
If you are not citizen of South Korea, and not in the Vietnam visa exemption list, a valid Vietnam visa is required. From this country, you can get a visa to Vietnam by two 2 options.
1. Apply Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost with VisainVietnam.org
Vietnam visa on arrival is often preferred for its convenience, especially by those who live far away from Vietnam Embassies and do not wish to send their passports away via post.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 or 2 working days
- Original passport: No Passport sendoff required
How does Vietnam visa on arrival work?
You first visit our VisainVietnam.org and then fill in the secure Vietnam visa application form, you will then get your visa approval letter via email within 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) after your payment of service fee. Take this letter, attached entry and exit form, your passport, 01 photo and some dollars as stamping fee to get on your flight, you will get your Vietnam visa stamped at the arrival airport in Vietnam. For more information about Vietnam visa on arrival, please visit our Vietnam visa application form.
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You can also choose to apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in South Korea
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
- Original passport: Your original passport required to be submitted together with your visa application
Before applying for Vietnam visa, you must:
- Make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages
- Know Vietnam visa on arrival is applicable to those traveling to Vietnam by air ONLY.
For any further information relating to visa for Vietnam, please kindly contact us. We are always willing to assist you at our best!