How to apply for Vietnam visa in Slovenia?
This section explains how citizens of Slovenia and those currently living in this country apply for Vietnam visa.
If you are citizen of other countries not included in the list of Vietnam visa exemption and currently living in Slovenia, you have two options to apply for Vietnam visa.
1. Apply Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost with VisainVietnam.org
Visa on arrival brings a special benefit to those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 or 2 working days
- Original passport: No Passport sendoff required
How does Vietnam visa on arrival work?
You first visit our VisainVietnam.org and then fill in the secure Vietnam visa application form, you will then get your visa approval letter via email within 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) after your payment of service fee. Take this letter, attached entry and exit form, your passport, 01 photo and some dollars as stamping fee to get on your flight, you will get your Vietnam visa stamped at the arrival airport in Vietnam. For more information about Vietnam visa on arrival, please visit our Vietnam visa application form.
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
Unfortunately, there is currently no information about Vietnam Embassy in Slovenia. Please find the most convenient Embassy of Vietnam for your Vietnam visa application.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
- Original passport: Your original passport required to be submitted together with your visa application
Before applying for Vietnam visa, you must:
- Make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages
- Know Vietnam visa on arrival is applicable to those traveling to Vietnam by air ONLY.
For any further information relating to visa for Vietnam, please kindly contact us. We are always willing to assist you at our best!