Vietnam visa for citizens of Northern Ireland
Do Irish passport holders need a visa to Vietnam?
हाँ, Northern Ireland passport holders need a visa to Visit Vietnam.
How to apply Vietnam visa for citizens of Northern Ireland?
वहाँ दो विकल्प हैं:
विकल्प 1: Obtain the letter of approval to pick up the visa upon arrival at Vietnam airport (get visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports on arrival).
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– प्रसंस्करण समय: 1 को 2 कार्य दिवस
– No Passport sendoff required
– How it works? You go online at https://www.visainvietnam.org/booking, fill in the secure form, and just wait 2 कार्य दिवस (normal service) or within 1 कार्य दिवस (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email, and take this letter + your passport + 2 तस्वीरें + pay a stamping fee of $45 for single entry and $ 65-95 for multiple entries. Make sure that you bring the cash with you because you might not find any ATMs near you.
Don’t forget to check the approval letter to make sure that all the information is correct. If you find any processing mistakes, we’ll refund the charges and make you a new one.
विकल्प 2: Contact the Embassy of Vietnam in Northern Ireland before you arrive Vietnam. The procedures are quick and simple.
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
– प्रसंस्करण समय: 4 को 5 कार्य दिवस
– Your original passport required
– Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
– If you travel on a cruiseship, please contact the cruise operator for visa procedures.