How to apply for Vietnam visa in Denmark?
This section explains what you need to do if you are citizen of Denmark or if you are citizens of other countries but currently in Denmark and want to apply for a Vietnam visa.
As a citizen of this country, you are required no entry visa for a stay of maximum 15 days in Vietnam.
But for citizens of other countries excluded in the list of Vietnam visa exemption and citizens of Denmark wishing to stay in Vietnam for more than 15 journées, a Vietnam visa is required. Citizens of Denmark and those currently living in this country have two options to apply for visa to Vietnam.
1. Apply Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost with VisainVietnam.org
Vietnam visa on arrival is often preferred for its convenience, especially by those who live far away from Vietnam Embassies and do not wish to send their passports away via post.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 ou 2 jours de travail
- Original passport: No Passport sendoff required
How does Vietnam visa on arrival work?
You first visit our VisainVietnam.org and then fill in the secure Vietnam visa application form, you will then get your visa approval letter via email within 2 jours de travail (normal service) ou 1 working day (urgent service) after your payment of service fee. Take this letter, attached entry and exit form, your passport, 01 photo and some dollars as stamping fee to get on your flight, you will get your Vietnam visa stamped at the arrival airport in Vietnam. For more information about Vietnam visa on arrival, please visit our Vietnam visa application form.
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You can also choose to apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Denmark
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 à 5 jours de travail
- Original passport: Your original passport required to be submitted together with your visa application
Following is the information about Vietnam Embassy in Denmark which may be useful for you in some cases.
Embassy of Vietnam in Copenhagen, Danemark
+ Address: Bernstorffsvej 30C, 2900 Hellerup, Copenhagen, Danemark
+ Phone: +45 39183932
+ Fax: (45) 3918 4171
+ Email: email@example.com
Before applying for Vietnam visa, you must:
- Make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages
- Know Vietnam visa on arrival is applicable to those traveling to Vietnam by air ONLY.
For any further information relating to visa for Vietnam, please kindly contact us. We are always willing to assist you at our best!