Vietnam visa for Romanian citizens
Do Romanian passport holders need a visa to Vietnam?
Yes, Romania passport holders need a visa to Visit Vietnam.
How to apply Vietnam visa for citizens of Romania?
There are two options:
Option 1: Obtain the letter of approval to pick up the visa upon arrival at Vietnam airport (get visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports on arrival).
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Tiempo de procesamiento: 1 to 2 días laborables
– No Passport sendoff required
– How it works? You go online at https://www.visainvietnam.org/booking, fill in the secure form, and just wait 2 días laborables (servicio normal) or within 1 día de trabajo (servicio urgente) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email, and take this letter + your passport + 2 fotos + pay a stamping fee of $45 for single entry and $ 65-95 for multiple entries. Make sure that you bring the cash with you because you might not find any ATMs near you.
Don’t forget to check the approval letter to make sure that all the information is correct. If you find any processing mistakes, we’ll refund the charges and make you a new one.
Option 2: Contact the Embassy of Vietnam in Romania before you arrive Vietnam. The procedures are quick and simple.
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
– Processing time: 4 to 5 días laborables
– Your original passport required
– Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
– If you travel on a cruiseship, please contact the cruise operator for visa procedures.