Vietnam visa for UK (Britisch) citizens
Do UK (Britisch) passport holders need a visa to Vietnam?
Yes, United Kingdom passport holders need a visa to Visit Vietnam.
How to apply Vietnam visa for citizens of United Kingdom?
There are two options:
Option 1: Obtain the letter of approval to pick up the visa upon arrival at Vietnam airport (get visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports on arrival).
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
– Ausgabeeinheit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Bearbeitungszeit: 1 bis 2 Arbeitstage
– Kein Reisepass erforderlich sendoff
– How it works? You go online at https://www.visainvietnam.org/booking, fill in the secure form, and just wait 2 Arbeitstage (Normalbetrieb) or within 1 Arbeitstag (dringender Service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email, and take this letter + Ihr Pass + 2 Fotos + pay a stamping fee of $45 for single entry and $ 65-95 for multiple entries. Make sure that you bring the cash with you because you might not find any ATMs near you.
Don’t forget to check the approval letter to make sure that all the information is correct. If you find any processing mistakes, we’ll refund the charges and make you a new one.
Option 2: Contact the Embassy of Vietnam in United Kingdom before you arrive Vietnam. The procedures are quick and simple.
– Ausgabeeinheit: Vietnam Botschaft
– Bearbeitungszeit: 4 bis 5 Arbeitstage
– Your original passport required
– Vor der Anwendung für Vietnam Visum, make sure your passport has minimum 6 Monat Gültigkeit und linke Seiten.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
– If you travel on a cruiseship, please contact the cruise operator for visa procedures.