Apply Cambodia visa on arrival and borders
As many countries in intergration path, Cambodia Government has opened Regulations on visa to foreigners. Except some countries which are within visa exemption frame such as Indonesia, Laos, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and the Philippines, visa to Cambodia is required. You can get a visa to Cambodia by two ways, one is from Embassy of Cambodia, second is to obtain Cambodian visa upon arrival. Statistics show that travelers more and more prefer visa on arrival because of its convenience and ease.
Instead of wasting time going to the Embassy twice, all your job is bring your passport that has validity at least 6 months, 01 passport sized photo and a completed application form to Cambodia airports/borders. There are 02 international airports and 11 main borders following issued visa upon arrival:
– Phnom Penh International airport
– Siem Riep International airport
Cambodia – Thailand borders:
– O’smach (Oddar Meanchay Province)
– Poipet (Beantey MeanChay Province)
– Prom (Pailin City)
– Daung (Battambang Province)
– Chorm (Oddormeanchey)
Cambodia – Viet Nam borders:
– Bavet (Svay Rieng Province)
– Kaom Samnor (Kandal Province)
– Phnom Den (Takeo Province)
– Tropaing Sre (Kratie Province)
– Tropaing Phlong (Kampong Cham Province)
Cambodia – Laos border:
– PDR: Dong Kralor (Steung Treng Province)
Moreover, visitors do not have to pay much to get the visa. The fee is just USD 20.00 for tourist visa and USD 25.00 for business visa, please note that they only accept US Dollar cash.
However, not every foreign passport holders can apply Cambodia visa. Therefore, visitors should check the visa requirements in details at the nearest Embassy of Cambodia before applying.